Advisory Board & Supporters
Advisory Board |
International Advisory Board
- Bill Cope, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Jin-Ho Jang, Institute for Social Development and Policy Research, Seoul National University,
Seoul, South Korea
- Habibul Haque Khondker, Zayed University, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Bhikhu Parekh, University of Hull, UK; Member, House of Lords, UK.
- Thomas Pogge, Columbia University, New York, New York, USA.
- Jan Nederveen Pieterse, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Timothy Shaw, University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad.
- Manfred B. Steger, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia
- Gustavo Lins Ribeiro, Instituto de Ciências Sociais, Universidade de Brasília, Brasília
- Fazal Rizvi, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, USA
The Globalism Institute, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia
The Globalism Institute
is the public face of a university-wide research strength in globalisation and cultural diversity at RMIT University. The Institute undertakes engaged research into globalisation, transnationalism, nationalism and cultural diversity. It seeks to understand and critically evaluate current directions of global change, with an emphasis on the cultural implications of political and economic transformation. The role of the Institute is to initiate and manage research and community projects involving consortia of academics, researchers and consultants from diverse backgrounds. These collaborative projects draw on expertise from across the university and beyond, in fields such as global politics, international relations, community studies, cross-cultural communication, international education, international trade, productive diversity, global English and media studies.
For further information,
visit our website,
or contact us by email.